CHERISHING CHILDREN DINNER & AWARDS PRESENTATION
September 21, 2017 | 6:30 p.m. | John Q. Hammons Center, Rogers
featuring Lucille O'Neal
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Each year the CAC staff, community supporters, law enforcement and others who work with victims of child abuse are invited to hear an inspiring message from a guest speaker. This year, Lucille O’Neal will share her personal story to raise awareness about the issue. This is a ticketed fundraising event for the CAC. Honorary event chairs, Doug & Shelley McMillon
TIME: 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
DRESS ATTIRE: Business Casual
DINNER LOCATION: John Q. Hammons Center (Ballrooms 6-10)
RSVP Deadline: Friday, September 15
Additional Information –
- Check-in: This is a seated dinner with assigned table numbers. Guests will either have a physical ticket or can check in at the dinner registration table by providing their names.
- Program: Mingling to take place from 6:30-6:45 p.m. with dinner served at 6:45 p.m. and the program to begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a plated dinner with a cash bar.
2017 Award recipients:
- Empowering Kids Award for Outstanding Community Partner: First National Bank of NWA logo
- One with Courage Award for Volunteer of the Year: Guary Morgan
- Advocate for Innocence Award for Outstanding Community Supporters: Tony & Becky Elliott
- Beverly R. Engle Pioneer Award for leader in the field of child abuse: Mercy Northwest Arkansas
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact Jolana Aibangbee, CAC Development Director, at 479-621-0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.